.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Shark Tank


Shark Tank, originally uploaded by peteg.




Shark Tank, originally uploaded by peteg.




Shark Tank, originally uploaded by peteg.




Sharks, originally uploaded by peteg.


We did a touristy thing and got into the shark aquarium at UnderWater World in Mooloolaba in Australia. We hung out there for about 30 minutes while ancient death-bringers with craggy teeth swam past our faces, over our heads and around our legs. While intellectually, I understood that none of the dozen or so sharks in the tank had a lust for the sweet nectar of human blood, it was still unnerving as they would swim up to my face, look at me with their cold, dead, killing eyes and move their toothy jaws up and down as if to taunt me, and then slowly swim past me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
http://petegeniella.com