.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Phil, San Francisco


Phil, San Francisco, originally uploaded by peteg.

I am in San Francisco this weekend. So nice to be back, in the the company of family and old friends. Returning to San Francisco is always hard for me because I am reminded of how much we left behind when we moved to Texas.

But we are forging new lives here in Fort Worth, and I am really happy to announce my involvement in a very special project that has brought together the finest in Fort Worth blogger-ey. I have been posting much here lately because I have been busy working with Pete W, Steve, Kevin and Bernie to create WestandClear.com, an ominibus blog to combine all of our unique talents.

We launched yesterday, and I am really pleased with the reception thus far. Have a look and join the Fort Worth discussion.

1 comment:

philip said...

That guy needs to shave.

About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
http://petegeniella.com