.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Ocean Beach


ocean_beach.jpg, originally uploaded by peteg.

View this Large.

You know, I've only done one other panorama before. This is from Ocean Beach @ Judah Street in San Francisco last Sunday. It was the perfect afternoon. Joe, Kana, Steve and Phil joined Tar and I. Reggae drifted out on the sidewalk as we ate a tasty vegan brunch in the sun at the Feel Real Cafe. The food is excellent, and the vibe is so mellow, you decide how much you want to pay for your meal.

We decided to walk down the beach to settle our stomachs and along the way, we came across the Trouble Coffee Co where they serve only coffee, toast and coconuts juice. I walked towards the beach with a coconut in my hand, sipping the juice with a straw. It was pretty rad, and coconut juice has tons of electrolytes, it's like nature's Gatorade, so it helped me stave off the dehydration that plagues me when I travel.

1 comment:

Jake said...

Man, I really want to see a bigger version of this/these photo(s). Looks awesome, but I can barely scope the human subjects and other details.

About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
http://petegeniella.com