.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Some changes, please read especially if you use RSS

Since last March I've been engaging in the somewhat mentally ill practice of running two blogs with essentially the same content. I've decided to consolidate things at onethirdvignette.com. Soon onethirdvignette.blogspot.com will redirect to onethirdvignette.com. Although the transfer should be seemless, a whole lot of you read this blog via RSS, so I wanted to give you ample notice in case something goes wrong. 


So after posting this notice, I am going to make a minor change to the feed and then post a follow up that should take you to the new blog. If your subscription gets lost and you don't see this second post, I sure would appreciate it if you went to onethirdvignette.com and re-subscribe. Thanks for putting up with all this. 

Cheers,
Pete 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
http://petegeniella.com