.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Busy Busy

Been a busy dude. Busy, busy, busy. In time for the holidays, I intend to unveil a collection of photographs suitable for gift giving. Keep an eye for that on Friday. Here's a quick rundown of some recent stuff I've been working on.

Cowtown Cross

Yesterday morning I met Bernie at the Moritz Cowtown Cross. Check out my photos and Bernie's write up here at WestandClear.com.


Gas Drilling Rig near Bluebonnet Circle

Last night I shot some pictures of a gas drilling rig that popped up very close to the Bluebonnet Circle in Fort Worth. Steve-O has a great write-up/confessional that includes some more of my photos at WestandClear.com.

Paul Soter and Jay Chandrashekar

The Lone Star International Film Festival debuted in Fort Worth, and I was running around like a mad man for 5 days shooting pics, attending panels and catching flicks. See more photos and read all the write-ups here.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
http://petegeniella.com