.

Friday, November 02, 2007

Vote for Bernie Scheffler


Vote for Bernie Scheffler, originally uploaded by peteg.

Bernie Scheffler is running for District 9 City Council here in Fort Worth. It's been an intense and interesting race.

If you live in Fort Worth, please read on. I've been working with Bernie on Westandclear.com for just over a month now. I personally vouch for him and will tell you that if we had less politicians and more people like Bernie running things, our country would have a better state of affairs.

I am sure you have personally experienced the exciting and extensive change Fort Worth in undergoing. We need a voice on the City Council that speaks for regular folks like you and I.

Bernie isn't a political player with a network of cronies; he's a sensible and successful small business owner with a rational vision for our future.

Please read Bernie's own words as to "Why you should vote for me".

Thanks,
Pete

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
http://petegeniella.com