.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

ARCTIC BLAST!


ARCTIC BLAST!, originally uploaded by peteg.


So the big news in these parts is the so-called "Arctic Blast" that ripped through here last night and made everything, especially my toesies and fingerses, really really cold.

When I pulled up to the aparment last night at around 5:45 in my short sleeves, it was a balmy 72 degrees. A half hour later Tar and I went shopping, and the had mercury plunged to 35 degrees. It was nuts.

What happens when the weather changes like that? God goes bowling and we get thunder. The angels get hecka bummed and they start crying rain, but it was so durn cold, the rain turned to ice.

My car was covered with about 1/2 inch of ice this morning. I almost couldn't get the car door open. Most of the US is like "Big deal, welcome to my world" but I'm from California, man, and the Arctic Blast is blowing my mind.

1 comment:

technoChino said...

All I can say is either get an electric blanket or a good down comforter. Keep warm!

About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
http://petegeniella.com