.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Mundane Tuesday


X Marks The Spot, originally uploaded by peteg.

A random duct tape "X" stuck to a brick wall in Dallas, TX.

I have this nasty habit, in the presence of my dear sweet wife, to mockingly say "Oh! I am going to snap this picture for my photoblog! I have to hurry up and post it on the internet!" whenever I see someone taking a random picture of some esoteric urban detail. When I snapped this "X," Tar totally turned me words against me. From now on, I will keep my mouth shut.


Fitting Room, originally uploaded by peteg.

Fitting Room

2 comments:

philip said...

Peter in NYC there are always like 100 people taking a picture of for example the old automat ad painted on a brick building and still visible or a lonely looking old fashioned phonebooth in the middle of all of this new fangled-ness.

i think you should take more pictures of strangers, which is probably really hard to do. it's funny though cause since you are in a new city it might look like old national geographic pics, not cause there will be naked women in them, but cause you probably don't feel like you fit in just yet.

pete g said...

Phil, thanks for all your comments.

Yeah, I have always been biased towards pictures of people rather than pictures of stuff. Moving here and not knowing anyone, I feel more anonymous and embolden to snap picture of strangers. More of the kind of thing will come soon; I am just getting warmed up.

About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
http://petegeniella.com