.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

End of the week

I've been home sick with an inner ear thing that makes me feel seasick. Like real seasick. Until I went to the doctor and got some meds, I couldn't walk, I was nauseous, vomiting, etc. It was pretty terrible, but I am all better now. Since it's the end of the week, and I haven't been shooting much I thought I'd post some pictures of sunsets.



End of the day, originally uploaded by peteg.

Thus concludes another day of work in Grapevine, TX



Evening Commute, originally uploaded by peteg.

My drive home on Highway 121.



Parking Lot, originally uploaded by peteg.



Downtown Dallas, originally uploaded by peteg.

The sun sets on downtown Dallas as seen from Ross Ave. See the making of this photo here.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
http://petegeniella.com